Reds/ Pirates F5 o5 (-115)
- Anthony DeSclafani has awful splits against lefties (See Below) and Pittsburgh will be rolling out 4 lefties tonight (Reynolds,Bell,Moran,Frazier).
- Mitch Keller has a SIERA of 4.75 and has surrendered 21 runs in the last 21 innings.
- Wind is blowing out 6-8 MPH to left field.
Blue Jays -0.5 (+120)
- Seattle is trotting out rookie Justus Scheffield tonight against the Blue Jays, Scheffield has a 7.19 FIP IN DOUBLE A BALL, maybe i'm missing something but hes suppose to be one of their top prospects but is struggling mightily in double a and a +115 I love that value.
- Trent Thornton has been spotty but is vastly improved from the beginning of the year.
Home Run Call(s):
- Anthony DeSclafani is giving up a 40.5% Fly Ball rate and 41.8% Hard Contact Rate
- Winds are blowing our to right 6-8 MPH
- Bell has a .560 xSLG and .326 ISO against RHP
Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
Matt Duffy, Trent Grisham, Randal Grichuk, Jesus Aguilar, Marwin Gonzales, Justin Smoak, Tim Lopes, Jack Mayfield, Jake Lamb
- Wind blowing 10-12 MPH left to right TEX@CWS
- Wind blowing in about 8-10 MPH KCR@CLE