Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Rangers F5 +0.5 (-135) L
- Personal (bias) play. I like Allard's stuff and think there is value here because the public is overvaluing Dillon Peters. I think this is the game the wheels fall off for Peters....Rangers TTo6 looks interesting considering LAA's decimated bullpen.
- LAA has been struggling with hitting LHP's the last month with a team OBS of .193
Twins -1.5 (-125) L
- The White Sox are a joke at this point in the season, with a Vegas IRT (Implied Run Total) of 3.8 and Twins with an IRT of 5.7 this should be all that needs to be said.
- Nova (2 ER combined in his last 5 starts) has been pitching well above his means and is due for some regression.
- Keep an eye on Max Kepler's DTD tag.
Nationals F5 -0.5 (+105) W
- Joe Ross has given up 1 ER in the month of august (3 Starts)
- With a SIERA approaching 6 Trevor Williams has had a rough go about it since the All- Star break, and it looks like it wont get any easier facing the Nationals who have won 5 of their last 6 games while putting up 59 runs!
Diamondbacks F5 -0.5 (-140) L
- Zac Gallen's 10.17 K/9 coupled with the Rockies striking out 10.29 times per game while on the road makes for some interesting S/O props if your book has them.
- Gallen has also done great with run prevention earning himself a 4.03 SIERA.
Home Run Call(s):
Aristides Aquino (duh)
- Has a .308 ISO v LHP & .631 xSLG v LHP in 91 Plate appearances this season.
- He matches up well with John Means giving up the second highest xHR/9 on the slate paired 48.6% Fly Ball rate this season. (for more on the xHR/9 stat look at some of @PAYDIRT_DFS work)
- Projected to be 95°C at first pitch with 50% humidity and winds of 5 MPH blowing out.
- All of this and Jorge Soler will probably dong instead.
(Blue indicates favorite)
Game stack Bal/KCR
Wade Miley (Fade)
Brendan McKay (-3.10)
Zac Gallen (20.90)
Kyle Gibson (8.80)
Marco Gonzales (Sub 10%)
Trevor Bauer (30.15)
Carlos Correa (Hurt)
Mike Trout (Even though I like Allard he will give up a bomb
Max Kepler (DTD)
Yan Gomes,Yadier Molina,Jake Lamb,Albert Pujols,C.J Cron,Jose Peraza, Brian Dozier, Hansler Alberto,David Fletcher,Jace Peterson,Dexter Fowler, Alex Gordon,Josh Reddick,Cheslor Cuthbert, Rio Ruiz, DJ Stewart