Updated: Aug 22, 2019
White Sox ML (+150) W
- In the lat 2 years Lucas Giolito is 17-8 as a dog on the road, at +150 that is some great value that i'm willing to take a stab at.
- Giolito sports a 3.75 SIERA which points to some great run prevention, my only worry is if the CWS hitters can get to Odorizzi or not.
Mets F5 -0.5 (-115) W
- Adam Plutko has some of the worst numbers on the slate with a 5.44 SIERA,6.09 FIP.
- While several Indians have a high xSLG against Stroman historically they have abysmal ISO numbers against him...this means that a lot of the expected slugging (Extra Base Hits) doesn't work out, naturally so since Marcus Stroman is a groundballer.
- Making this F5 because I don't trust the Mets awful bullpen.
Yankees TT o4.5 (-120) L
- Mike Fiers has some bad underlying numbers that suggest that he has been getting a bit lucky, only thing that worries me is them playing at Oakland which is a park that limits the long ball which the Yankees are so reliant on.
Cubs F5 -0.5 (-165) W
- Usually don't like to take odds this bad so feel free to avoid if you don't see any value but Yu Darvish has really come in to full from as of late, Allowing only 1 run in the last 3 home games (17 Innings).
- The Cubs batters should get to Derrick Rodriguez who has a SIERA of 5.41 and K rate of 14.6% (Bottom 6% in the league!!).