Updated: Aug 23, 2019
Rockies F5 +0.5 (-130) W
- German Marquez has had the unfortunate luck of being a pitcher for the Rockies and having to pitch half of his starts at Coors Field and as a result you can see his massive splits below.
- With going from the #1 worst park for a pitcher to pitch in to the #5 best I believe that Marquez should be able to flash his dominance against the the pitiful Cardinals who have ranked in the bottom 5 for runs scored in the first 5 innings.
- Marquez splits also favor him in this match up, being much better against righties and the Cardinals only being able to trot out 3 players (Fowler,Wong, and Edman) not known for their power power confirms my interest in this spot.
Rangers/ White Sox o10.5 (-125) L
- The combination of Ariel Jurado's 5.04 SIERA and Ross Detwiler's 4.88 SIERA & 7.33 FIP these are two of the worst pitchers on the slate in the same match up.
- The are two things I would keep an eye on though. Currently winds are blowing left to right at 13-15 MPH!! keep an eye on this if they shift to blowing out mash the over and if they blow in I would be off the play. Secondly, Detwiler sports a 56.3% Ground Ball Rate(Highest on the slate) which is very concerning if the winds start to blow in, but he does own a 14.6 K% which is one of the worst in the league.
Rays F5 -0.5 (-145) L
- Ryan Yarbrough has been absolutely dominant on the road this year (see below) and he gets to face the the lackluster Orioles.
- Not only do the Rays have the advantage at facing one of the worst offenses in baseball they also get to match up against journeyman Asher Wojciechowski who has a SIERA of 5.66 and 2.20 HR/9.
Parlay: Rays ML,Dodgers F5 -0.5,Rockies F5 +0.5 (+302)
Home Run Call(s):
- Owns a .532 xSLG against RHP as well as .250 ISO this matches up well with Asher Wojciechowski's 2.20 HR/9.
- 8-10 MPH wind is blowing out at Camden Yards .
Rays (Mega chalk)
Athletics (Tanaka gets lit up on the road: Semien,Olson,Profar as a low own mini stack)
Mike Soroka (Going to be mega chalk like him but has some bad home/away splits)
Ronald Acuna Jr.
Nick Solak,Tyler Flowers,Brian Dozier, Jesus Aguilar,Logan Forsythe, Matt Duffy
- Winds of 13-15 MPH blowing left to right for CWS/TEX.
- Winds blowing out 8-10 MPH for BAL/TB as well as storms.
- Scatted storms around PIT/WAS game chance at a delay.
- Tanaka's ERA almost doubles on the road but is also 16-6 in F5 betting