Updated: Aug 21, 2019
Phillies ML -113 W
- As you can see Brian Johnson has been getting smashed by righties this year, all of the Phillies power hitters (Realmuto,Hoskins,Harper) are righties.
- Keep an eye on Harper being DTD.
- Harper Boasting a .622 xSLG against LHP should be in for a great night if he plays.
Chicago F5 -0.5 (-140) W
- The Cubs have massive home/road splits this year.
- I believe that we are getting this line at somewhat of a value because of Hamels' last outing.
- The Cubs should be able to get to Tyler Beede whose ERA raises from 5.14 at home all the way to 6.23 on the road.
Nationals TT o4.5 (-115) L
- With 4 Washington players (Rendon,Soto,Adams,Kendrick) having an xSLG over .500 against RHP and Soto/Adams having ISO's nearing .300 against RHP they should have no problem getting 5 plus runs off of Chris Archer.
Dodgers,Braves,Phillies (+232) W
Home Run Call(s):
- Brian Johnson is giving up a 40.2% Fly Ball Rate paired with a 41% Hard Hit Rate.
One of Javier Baez/Nicholas Castellanos
Clayton Kershaw (No DH, No Vladimir Guerrero)
Sonny Gray (Watch weather)
Carlos Correa (If healthy)
Joc Pederson,Jake Lamb,Trent Gresham,Max Stassi,Jesus Aguilar,Aaron Judge,Alex Gordon, Justin Upton,
- Watch popup storms in CIN
- Wind blowing out 8-10 MPH in Oakland
- Wind blowing in 9-10 MPH in Texas but Humid and Hot
- Wind blowing out 6-7 MPH in Chicago
- Not usually a fan of BvP but in 3 starts against the Diamondbacks Kyle Freeland has given up 5/5/8 runs.
- Check Rangers lineup Nomar Mazara heading to I.L, Possible that hunter Pence sits the 2nd game of a double header. Very weak lineup if Pence is out.
- Mariners have had the #1 wOBA against LHP since ASG. Could be a good leverage play stacking against a chalky Beeks.