Updated: Aug 21, 2019
Phillies ML -113 W
- As you can see Brian Johnson has been getting smashed by righties this year, all of the Phillies power hitters (Realmuto,Hoskins,Harper) are righties.
- Keep an eye on Harper being DTD.
- Harper Boasting a .622 xSLG against LHP should be in for a great night if he plays.
Chicago F5 -0.5 (-140) W
- The Cubs have massive home/road splits this year.
- I believe that we are getting this line at somewhat of a value because of Hamels' last outing.
- The Cubs should be able to get to Tyler Beede whose ERA raises from 5.14 at home all the way to 6.23 on the road.
Nationals TT o4.5 (-115) L